An IFDA-branded growth opportunity for companies and freelancers
of any sector.
An IFDA-branded growth opportunity for companies and freelancers of any sector.
IFDA Corporate Training is a brand of the GED s.r.l. Group, accredited in the Lombardy Region for training and education and ISO 9001/2015 certified body for the EA37 sector.
For twenty years the company has provided training and education for post-diploma and post-graduate courses, as well as business training. IFDA Corporate Training supports entrepreneurs and companies with consulting and training services. A concrete experience that allows us to accept business needs, in the field of fashion and design, supporting human resources in training. From all this baggage comes the training catalog, that is a complete offer designed to meet the most disparate requests of Lombard companies and professionals.
The training courses are in line with the demands of the current job market and with the trends of the sector, offering real opportunities for growth and job placement. The training is based on innovative methodologies and active learning techniques,which allow everyone to learn more easily and quickly.
The main purpose is to give a clear and quick answer to all categories related to the world of fashion and design, in order to fulfill any training and growth needs of one's team and of the person, with certified and recognized paths, which can be spent in the both Italian and international job market. The services offered are to the total advantage of the participating companies and businesses.
- Courses for Lombard companies financed by 236 calls by the Lombardy Region and by the continuous training notices
- Management of courses for companies financed by Interprofessional Funds
- Structural funds for PON training
- Self-financed courses for companies, businesses and professionals
- Transition Plan 4.0 (Training Bonus for 4.0 tax credit)
- New Skills Fund (FNC 2021)
- Courses for companies, businesses and R&D Industry 4.0 professionals