We offer several benefits and services for our students listed below:
An IFDA-branded growth opportunity for companies and freelancers of any sector.
- HOUSING RENT: Accommodations in single/double/multiple rooms, common areas for study, proximity to transportation, Wi-Fi.
- ORIENTAMENTO: Our Orientation Managers will be available to anyone interested in the courses, both out of high school and for personalized interviews before enrollment.
- GROUPAMA PERSONAL, HEALTH AND PROPERTY INSURANCE: IFDA has included in the Academic fees for Three-year and One-year courses, totally free of charge for students, an additional health and property insurance in case of accident, a sort of student welfare unique in Italy.
- COURSES IN ITALIAN FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS RECOGNIZED BY THE MINISTRY OF UNIVERSITY AND RESEARCH (MIUR), thanks to a partnership with a historic language school in Milan.
- ERASMUS+European program that provides for the placement of outgoing students in European companies in the sector. IFDA is part of the European Erasmus + Program.
- PLACEMENT THROUGH SPONSORING BODIES AND DEDICATED OFFICES: