The main requirements for admission to the Advanced Tailoring Master for Women are the age of majority and a certificate from a basic tailoring course or having a basic knowledge of the fundamentals of women's tailoring.
The collettive course of 80 hours provides for the conduct of classes with a single-weekly from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00, while the individual course is developed in 50 hours, totally customizable on the basis of the availability of the member in agreement with the teacher.
– Giacca e cappotto base donna (compreso di paramontura e fodera)
– Differenti tipologie di colli, maniche e tasche per giacca e cappotto (revers, lancia, scialle, americana, giromanica, kimono…)
– Differenti tipologie di paramonture, interni e fodere
– Varianti giacca e cappotto (a sacco, taglio sportivo, bolero, Chanel, sciancrato…)
– Differenti tipologie di mantelle
– Il capo tecnico: perché si chiama “capo tecnico”, differenti tipologie e strutture (jeans, parka, chiodo, caban…)
– Differenza tra giacca strutturata e destrutturata (esempio Armani)
– Confezione di capo spalla e capo tecnico
- Final project
√ Professional Qualification Diploma*
√ International Certificate **
*The Study Paths are accredited by the Lombardy Region in accordance with the State / Region. Is issued a Certificate of Professional Qualification with logo of the Lombardy Region valid in Italy, Europe and for titles and degrees in the rest of the world, as a qualification recognized through the EQF (European Qualification Framework).
**Certificate issued with international legal value (UNI EN ISO 9001/2015 settore EA37) which identifies the standard of training and education recognised at a qualitative level.