The main requirements for entering the course are the age of majority and a high school diploma of any major.
The Individual Master can be done on site or online and lasts 60 hours, with lessons that can be totally customized on the basis of the availability of the student in agreement with the teacher.
- The figure of the Brand Manager: mediation skills between company and customers
- Business organization analysis
- Business models
- Branding notions
- Brand analysis (SWOT analysis and PEST analysis) and its strengths based on the reference market
- Identify the Target person
- Fairs, Fashion Shows, Events as an analytical tool of a collection (relationship between communication and commercial)
- Knowing how to read a collection (style, innovation, product categories, prices)
- Forecasts and customer budget forecasts
- Customer management (tools, archive)
- Monitor sales, customer feedback
- Work tools collection; Look-book, Line-sheet, Price lists
- Product cost and mark up
– Supply Chain
- Showroom and wholesale distribution
- Distribution strategies (national and international panorama)
- Retail distribution, physical distribution and online distribution
- Analytical tools: drawing up an order, use of excel, study of planning numerical weights, merchandise, budget - planned model, "make to order", collections and sales campaigns
- Licenses, agency contracts, distribution contracts
- Timing and payment methods
- Case Histories: from luxury brands to fast fashion
- New business models: from the "Linear business model" to the "Circular business model"
- Notions on traditional materials and new eco-sustainable materials, certifications, sizes
– Final project
√ Professional Qualification Diploma*
√ International Certificate **
*The Study Paths are accredited by the Lombardy Region in accordance with the State / Region. Is issued a Certificate of Professional Qualification with logo of the Lombardy Region valid in Italy, Europe and for titles and degrees in the rest of the world, as a qualification recognized through the EQF (European Qualification Framework).
**Certificate issued with international legal value (UNI EN ISO 9001/2015 settore EA37) which identifies the standard of training and education recognised at a qualitative level.