FASHION BRAND MANAGER
The Fashion Brand Manager always has a clear idea of the commercial aspect of the brand's collection: product categories, contribution to the development of the style and production area, times and costs of the product for entry into the reference market.
The professional opportunities of his figure involve both an insertion within the organizational structure of the manufacturing company of the brand (as an employee or consultant) or consultancy as a manager who deals with a specific brand in the reality of the showroom, behind which there is often an agency that distributes it, working for commissions on sales.
The Master is made up of 120 h totally customizable according to your availability and those of the teachers.
- The figure of the Brand Manager: mediation skills between company and customers
- Business organization analysis
- Business models
- Branding notions
- Brand analysis (SWOT analysis and PEST analysis) and its strengths based on the reference market
- Identify the Target person
- Fairs, Fashion Shows, Events as an analytical tool of a collection (relationship between communication and commercial)
- Knowing how to read a collection (style, innovation, product categories, prices)
- Forecasts and customer budget forecasts
- Customer management ( tools, archive)
- Monitor sales, customer feedback
- Work tools collection; Look-book, Line-sheet, Price lists
- Product cost and make up
- Supply Chain
- Showroom and wholesale distribution
- Distribution strategies (national and international panorama)
- Retail distribution, physical distribution and online distribution
- Analytical tools: draw up an order, use of excel, study planning of numerical weights, product categories, budgets
- Scheduled model, "make to order", collections and sales campaigns
- Licenses, agency contracts, distribution contracts
- Timing and payment methods
- Case Histories: from luxury brands to fast fashion
- New business models: from the "Linear business model" to the "Circular business model"
- Notions on traditional materials and new eco-sustainable materials, certifications, sizes
- Final project
The main requirements for accessing the educational path are the age of majority and a high school diploma of any address. The candidate will then be evaluated through a motivational interview.
Diploma di Qualifica Professionale*
Attestato Certificato Internazionale **
*I Percorsi di studio sono accreditati da Regione Lombardia in base all’accordo Stato/Regione. Viene rilasciato un Attestato di Qualifica Professionale con logo di Regione Lombardia valido in Italia, Europa e per titoli e gradi nel resto del mondo, in quanto qualifica riconosciuta attraverso il sistema EQF (European Qualification Framework - Quadro Europeo delle Qualifiche).
**Attestato Certificato con valore legale Internazionale (UNI EN ISO 9001/2015 settore EA37) che identifica lo standard della formazione ed istruzione riconosciuta a livello qualitativo.