The main requirements for entering the course are the age of majority and a high school diploma of any major.
The Individual Master can be done on site or online and lasts 49 hours. The lessons are totally customizable on the basis of the availability of the student in agreement with the teacher.
- Introduction to the Fashion System
- Fashion Marketing: concepts and analysis
- Structure of a Fashion Collection
- Economics and strategies for fashion
- Technology and Materials
- Communication and Media
- Analysis and strategy for the image
- Promotional and advertising strategies
- Coordination and Business Management
– Fashion Brand
- Buying method
- Public Relations
- Final Project
√ Professional Qualification Diploma*
√ International Certificate **
*The Study Paths are accredited by the Lombardy Region in accordance with the State / Region. Is issued a Certificate of Professional Qualification with logo of the Lombardy Region valid in Italy, Europe and for titles and degrees in the rest of the world, as a qualification recognized through the EQF (European Qualification Framework).
**Certificate issued with international legal value (UNI EN ISO 9001/2015 settore EA37) which identifies the standard of training and education recognised at a qualitative level.